Mdm Ann Nguyen
- Founder, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of KenCare, a group of companies: KenCare Holdings (Singapore), P’CELL (Singapore), KenCare Vietnam, StemKos Vietnam, KenCare International Medical Clinic, Vietnam.
- Former CEO of Vietnam – Singapore Business Associations in Singapore.
- Former Vice Principal of Cambridge Business School in Singapore
- Former Vietnamese language trainer for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Singapore.
- Graduated from the Transportations and Communications University in Hanoi in 1993 with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- She well versed in micro-needle derma-roller, RF micro-needling and DermaPen technologies together with stem cell technology products and became an expert in this area for almost 15 years.
- With an experience spanning 15 years in education, stem cell technology, skin care, beauty, healthcare, wellness and anti-aging business, she found P’CELL Brand in 2008, UmbiCell in 2016, UmiZome in 2018 and UmbiNest in 2020.
- She is also the founder, chairwoman and group CEO of KenCare Holdings (Singapore), P’CELL (Singapore); KenCare Vietnam, (4) KenCare International Medical Clinic with a system of the stem cell laboratories and manufacturers; the training, showroom and office facilities; a centre for stem cell therapy, skin aesthetic and wound healing technology transfer.
Dr Phan Toan Thang
Expert in Stem Cell, Wound, Burn, Scar, Skin & Plastic Surgery
- Lecturer, professor at Surgery Department Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
In 2009, he made a breakthrough discovery of sterilisation and extraction of bio-matrices from mammalian umbilical cords and applications in cosmeceutical and regenerative medicine.
In 2013, the patent of the invention was granted by the Vietnam Patent and Intellectual Properties Office (Patent No.11181). Prof Phan TT is the inventor, KenCare is the owner of this patent.
- Post-doc program in Stem-cell research at Stanford University
- PhD program in Stem-cell research at National University of Singapore
- Master in Wound-healing at Oxford University, UK
- Plastic surgeon at National Burn Institute in Hanoi
- Graduated from Military Medical School in Hanoi
Dr Charles Tsang Bih-Shiou
Aesthetic & Medical Advisor
Expert in Skin Aesthetic, Colorectal Surgery, General Surgery
- Adj Associate Professor Charles Tsang graduated from medical school at the National University of Singapore in 1987.
- He got a certificate in skin aesthetic in Singapore in April 2021.
- He obtained his Fellowship Diploma in Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in 1993.
- He completed a Clinical Fellowship in Surgery at the Leeds General Infirmary, UK in 1994 and went on to successfully complete an advanced residency in Colon and Rectal Surgery at the University of Minnesota.
- He emerged at the top of the class and was the first non American to be award the Carl E Christensen Outstanding Resident Scholar Award in 1997.
- He then successfully defended his thesis in 1998 and graduated with a Master of Science in Experimental Surgery.
- He became a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine and an accredited Specialist in General Surgery in 1999.
- With an experience spanning 12 years as a Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, he was the Head and Senior Consultant, Division of Colorectal Surgery as well as Head of Surgical Oncology with the National University Cancer Institute of Singapore, before moving to private practice on 2 July 2012.
- As such, he is a highly accomplished surgeon, well versed in laparoscopic and robotic surgery for both cancers and benign disorders, proctology, advanced therapeutic endoscopy and functional bowel disorders such as constipation and incontinence.